Dr. P. Gopinath, Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology have been awarded Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG) grant for the year 2020-21 for the project on “Formulation and Evaluation of Albumin-Based Inhalable Drug Carriers for Direct Pulmonary Delivery of Anti-Cancer Agents and Imaging Agents for Lung Cancer Theranostics” in collaboration with Dr. Devika Chithrani, University of Victoria, Canada. This grant is supported by funds from Ministry of Education (MoE), government of India. A one-day workshop on Nano-Bioengineering under this project has been organized on March 13, 2021. A total of 1155 participants registered from all over India and international. The following panalist graced the occasion during the inauguration of the workshop.
Panelist for Virtual Inauguration Program of workshop:
- Welcome address by Dr. P. Gopinath
- Dr. Prachi Kaul (Director, Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute)
- Prof. Ajit K. Chaturvedi (Director, IIT Roorkee, India)
- Prof. P. Arumugam (Dean, International Relation, IIT Roorkee, India)
- Prof. Pravindra Kumar (Head, Dept. of Biotechnology, IIT Roorkee, India)
- Prof. Stephanie Willerth (Acting Director of Biomedical Engineering, University of Victoria, Canada)
- Vote of thanks by Dr. Devika Chithrani, University of Victoria, Canada
Prof. Stephanie, faculty of Biomedical Engineering shared the research output on her major themed research area ‘Tissue engineering’.