Prof. Santosh Rangnekar delivered the lecture on “Human Resource Management in Construction Project”
IITR is part of an international consortium (funded by the JICA project AUN/SEED-Net) of South Asian institutes for collaborative educational programs (CEP) to facilitate engagement for Masters Programme in Construction Management (MCM). It facilitates academic engagement among member institutes including virtual lectures and joint academic sessions and projects. Universities participating in the consortium are:
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT), Vietnam
- Yokohama national University (YNU), Japan
- Yangon Technological University (YTU), Myanmar
- JFE Steel Corporation (JFE), Japan
- Royal University of Bhutan (RUB), Bhutan
- University of Peradeniya (UoP), Sri Lanka
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Kenya
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IITR)
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH)
Following the virtual meeting of the kick-off events, IITR faculty members Prof. Santosh Rangnekar, Prof. Arindam Biswas, Prof. E. Rajasekar, and Prof. A. Ramesh provided guest lectures to the Masters’ students of Construction Management, under this programme. These lectures were conducted in Nov-Dec 2021 and were well appreciated by the students and partner universities.
Prof Arindam Biswas delivered the lecture on “Planning and Management of Infrastructure Projects”
Prof. E. Rajasekar delivered the lecture on the topic “Building Information Modelling for Facility Management”
Prof. A. Ramesh delivered the lecture on “Building Information Modelling for Facility Management”
The lectures were conducted by IITR faculty members with the coordination between HCMUT Program Coordinator Ms. Nguyen Thi Pho, External Relations Office, HCMUT, Vietnam, and Dr. Ravikant Ranjan, International Relations Office, IITR, India.