A delegation listed below visited at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore during August 25-28, 2018.
- Prof. Ajit K. Chaturvedi, Director, Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Prof. P. Arumugam, Associate Dean of International Relations, Physics
- Prof. Anshu Anand, Assistant Professor, Chemical Engineering
- Prof. B.K. Kaushik, Associate Professor, Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Prof. Sujay Chattopadhayay, Associate Professor, Polymer and Process Engineering
- Prof. Saugata Hazra, Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology
- Prof. Yogendra Singh, Head of Department, Earthquake Engineering
- Prof. Yogesh K. Sharma, Assistant Professor, Nanotechnology
Several meetings were organized at NTU for promoting collaborations with IIT Roorkee. NTU opened several slots for internships for the student of IIT Roorkee through NTU – India Connect Scheme.