A delegation listed below visited at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore during 25-28 August 2018.
- Prof. Ajit K. Chaturvedi, Director, Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Prof. P. Arumugam, Associate Dean of International Relations, Physics
- Prof. Anshu Anand, Assistant Professor, Chemical Engineering
- Prof. B.K. Kaushik, Associate Professor, Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Prof. Sujay Chatopadhay, Associate Professor, Polimer & Process Engineering
- Prof. Saugata Hazra, Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology
- Prof. Yogendra Singh, Head Of Department, Earthquake Engineering
- Prof. Yogesh K. Sharma, Assistant Professor, Nanotechnology
Several meetings were organized at NTU for promoting collaborations with NTU. NTU opened several slots for internships for our students through the NTU – India Connect Scheme.